* this post is not sponsored ! its pay by my own money and everything in this post is my own personal view after testing!! smiles *
i'm been quite skeptical about sun block in the past, since i kind of the lazy person before now, need time to apply before going out or always has this mind set that sunblock is always quite thick and it will be hard to apply on the face.
been told by my sister about the important of sunblock even if i outdoor or indoor. well, there really no harm in trying out a $2 small tube of SpectraBAN sunblock SPF 60 as compare to buying a bigger bottle without testing... it also come with SPF 30 for the sensitive skin type too for 10g.
so its a little small tube of 10g, come with a box packaging.
stated on the packaging :
- its non-greasy and hypoallergenicbenefits of using it regularly is that it will help protect against premature skin aging, appearance of wrinkles and pigmentation, lastly sunburn! it also stated that long term used can help to improve quality of skin and leave the skin supple and healthy... well, only using it will then know well it work (:
(literally means relatively unlikely to cause an allergic reaction)- perfume-free
- contains Vitamin E
- water resistant
and its recommended by Dermatologists, so i guess it a catch to try out this little small tube.
direction for use :
apply on the areas exposed to sunlight (such as face, neck and body) at least 30 minutes before exposure. Reapply, if necessary after swimming or exercise.
so what my thoughts after using ...
1. as it stated that its perfume-free, it really has a mild scent that you can hardly smell it anyway.
2. very easy to spread around the skin evenly, quite light not very thick, thus easily adsorbed by the skin.
3. more importantly, its doesnt make my skin oily after applying (:
one single negative thought,
i do love this sunblock, only this small tube is everytime i squeeze it, it sometimes come out too much or a little, not a consistency flow, but well who can ask more for a $2 travel size product.
3.5 / 5 for this!
if you are wanting to try this out, you can find it at watsons, the bigger tube 100g cost around $24 plus. anyway this small tube is able to last me for 2-3weeks so i guess it a quite a good quite to get the smaller tube to save a little dollar : )